Is executive search reserved for recruitment firms?
- contact via social networks, e.g. Linkedin, Xing, Facebook
- direct phone call to the company
- face-to-face meeting (e.g. at a conference)
- contact through your own networking
- the significant increase in demand for candidates from this industry forced the search for new methods of acquiring candidates;
- programmers and other candidates from the IT industry spend a lot of time on the Internet, often using the social networks Linkedin, Github or Stack Overflow, thanks to which the recruiter can relatively easily reach these candidates directly;
- recruiters working in the IT industry are used to using IT tools supporting direct / executive search activities.
Complete guide: applying GDPR in recruitment & direct search About the guide: GDPR in recruitment This guide on the processing of candidates’ personal data during
Explore Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). Learn its definition, functions, and benefits. See how RPO can enhance your hiring strategy.
How to Respond to Negative Anonymous Employee Reviews – a complete guide for employers, with real life examples and solutions.
Candidate Ghosting – what it is and how to avoid it? Ghosting in recruitment – what does it mean? Suppose a candidate suddenly stops contacting
Element ATS – 2021 recap Element ATS has doubled the number of customers. The result itself sounds good, but we are not satisfied. Find out