Google Kormo Jobs
Google is testing Kormo Jobs in Asia
Kormo Jobs is a new application from Google, which is to help people who take their first steps on their professional path to find a job. Kormo Jobs is dedicated to both candidates and employers.
This is how Kormo Jobs appears in the Google Play Store:
Kormo Jobs offers candidates:
- Creating a professional profile that includes information such as preferences in terms of the job sought, work experience, education
- Downloading a profile in the form of a CV
- Automatic matching of job offers to the created profile
- Managing meetings with potential employers
- Content to develop skills
Kormo Jobs offers employers:
- Publication of recruitment advertisements
- Connecting job offers with potential candidates
- Managing meetings and communication with candidates
Kormo Jobs is another example of Google’s interest in recruiting. A dozen or so days ago, we described Google Cards (link to the article below), which allows you to create professional profiles made available to all users of the Google search engine. Google Cards can be used both for job search and employee search and for establishing business cooperation. Kormo Jobs is already a project aimed strictly at supporting recruitment processes.
Both Google Cards and Kormo Jobs are tested in Asia. Google has chosen Asia as the area for testing its new ideas, which is certainly also related to the fact that Linkedin has less penetration of local markets.
We are observing Google’s further actions in the area of the labor market, particularly in the field of recruitment, and we will keep you updated on all the news.
- Get to know Element ATS, which makes recruitment easy and effective;
- Read other related posts:
Candidate Ghosting – what it is and how to avoid it? Ghosting in recruitment – what does it mean? Suppose a candidate suddenly stops contacting
Element ATS – 2021 recap Element ATS has doubled the number of customers. The result itself sounds good, but we are not satisfied. Find out