The labor market during Covid-19 - July 2020
July 2020 data report prepared by Grant Thornton in partnership with Element
This is the fifth edition of the “Labor market during Covid-19” report prepared by Grant Thornton. It is also the next edition created in partnership with Element recruitment system, which provides data from over fifty largest recruitment portals.
The latest edition of the report shows how the Polish labor market changed in July 2020 as a result of the crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
The main conclusions of the report:
- Stabilization of the labor market as compared to the June results
- The best results are observed in Szczecin and Lublin, the weakest in Poznań
- Strong increase in demand for e-commerce positions
- The demand for white-collar workers is greater than for blue-collar workers
- Increase in the number of job offers enriched with benefits
- Increase in employers’ requirements for candidates
For more data, see the report itself, which can be found here.
- Labor market report – June 2020 – Grant Thornton and Element report
- Labor market report – May 2020 – Grant Thornton and Element report
- Hiring during the COVID-19 crisis
- Recruitment needs of selected industries in Poland – April 2020 – Element ATS Recruitment Report
- Element ATS recruitment report – IT industry in Q1 2020
Candidate Ghosting – what it is and how to avoid it? Ghosting in recruitment – what does it mean? Suppose a candidate suddenly stops contacting
Element ATS – 2021 recap Element ATS has doubled the number of customers. The result itself sounds good, but we are not satisfied. Find out